Pre-booking tickets is currently not available.
We have temporarily closed our pre-booking system and are operating on a ‘first come – first served’ basis entry to the Park. This is due to the scale of work that would have needed to be done to our website.
We will be posting daily information on how busy the Park is on both our Facebook page and our Twitter feed so you can decided if you wish to visit.
We would strongly recommend that you do this prior to leaving home.
We have had to amend some of our visitor experience in line with current guidelines, to read the full version, click here.
In summary, we have conducted a comprehensive risk assessment and introduced new measures to keep you safe:
- We are starting off by limiting the number of visitors to 500 per day with ongoing reviews to see if we can increase numbers. As no pre-booking is available, we recommend that you check our Facebook page and twitter feed prior to visiting. We apologise unreservedly if we have to turn you away and hope that you understand.
- Due to narrow pathways, there are one way systems in operation in some locations. These are clearly signposted.
- Indoor parts of the Park such as Bertie’s Beasts and Bugs, the Toddler Village and the Indoor Picnic area will remain closed.
- All play areas will remain closed including the paddling pool and sandpits.
- There is a takeaway only service from the restaurant.
- There will be controlled access to the Gift Shop.
- The narrow-gauge railway will be running but, to enable social distancing, the number of places in carriages have been reduced.
- We will be taking payments by debit/credit cards only.
- Some facilities in the visitor toilets will be limited due to social distancing measures.
- Toilets are deep cleaned with anti-viral products prior to opening and at regular intervals during the day.
All of our animal enclosures, apart from our beehives, are accessible and there is plenty to see and do throughout the Park including a new Toddler Trail and a number of family discovery trails are planned throughout the summer.